How We Helped Tiffany Get Accepted to Every University for Music She Applied (5 Schools Offered $20k+ Yearly Scholarships)
She also had no idea how to get accepted into college for music.
After working together in our college consulting program, she was accepted to every university she applied to, including:
- Rice University Shepherd School of Music ($27.5k/year scholarship) (Acceptance rate less than 15%)
- USC Thornton School of Music ($15,000/year scholarship)
- New England Conservatory ($15,000/year scholarship)
- Oberlin Conservatory ($20,000/year scholarship)
- Peabody of Johns Hopkins ($20,000/year scholarship)
- Bard College-Conservatory of Music ($22,000/year scholarship)
- Indiana University Jacobs School of Music ($15,000/year scholarship)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor ($5,000/year scholarship)
- Vanderbilt University ($20,000+/year scholarship)
- UCLA, UC-Irvine, and UC-San Diego (In-state schools – her family is in California)
She chose Rice University on the large scholarship.
Interested in getting accepted to a great college for music?
We are accepting a few more students into our program at this time.
Do note that our roster is of students is getting booked quickly, and we will not be taking new students for much longer.
Book a call with us below: