How to Get Accepted Into College for Music Production
Music Production is an intriguing major.
Notably, getting accepted to a great school can yield a great employment outcome.
There are opportunities to work in studios, sound design teams, commercials, films, with other artists, and more.
There’s also the opportunity to create your own music – your own way.
Getting accepted to a school for music production is challenging.
How We Help Music Production Students Get Accepted
- Finding the Right Schools: Every school is unique in their offerings. We help you figure out which is best for your future.
- Finding the Right Faculty: As a producer, you study with the same group of faculty for four years. We help you find the right people for you.
- Portfolio: Your original portfolio is evaluated by faculty from a top performance school.
- Auditioning: You are evaluated by a professor who oversees admissions auditions at a competitive college program. (NOTE – not all music production students play an instrument. If that is you, that is okay: we can still work with you)
- Interviewing: We work closely with you on the interview process, helping you prepare answers for the types of questions asked in college interviews.
- Pre-Screen Recordings: We advise you on how to make an outstanding pre-screen recording.
- Scholarships: We help you choose schools most likely to award scholarship. Additionally, our collaboration may help you receive tremendous merit-based scholarship as we prepare you for outstanding portfolios, auditions, and applications, all of which are looked at for scholarship consideration.
- Music Essays: We help you craft impeccable essays, personal statements, and other materials for college.
- Music Resume: We help you build an impeccable resume’
- Unlimited Consultations: Throughout the entire journey, you have unlimited access to us.
To this end, my students have been accepted to all the top schools for music production, including:
Berklee, Miami Frost, NYU, Michigan, USC, Belmont, MTSU, and more.
BOOK A FREE CALL
Spaces are limited, and we only take a small number of students each year.
Booking a free call with us is simple. Click the button below to schedule a time to speak.