UPDATE: This post is from early 2015, when I was working with my first class of students.
Since this time, I have worked with over 120 students from 18 countries personally from all around the world. You can read more about this service here.
Dear Friends, Readers, Young Musicians, Parents, and Music Teachers,
Today I am exceptionally excited to make a very special announcement.
I have launched a unique, one-of-a-kind counseling program for college-bound musicians.
This program, called Music College Consulting Services, is designed to do one thing and one thing only: to help young musicians master the challenging process of admissions to a music college best for their needs.
To my knowledge, there hasn’t been a comprehensive college counseling program for aspiring music majors – until now.
So what is in this brand new, premium counseling program exactly?
The program’s essentials look as follows…
- Consultation(s) via phone or Skype with me and Steve, getting to know the student’s musical goals and family’s financial needs
- Staging a mock audition with a professional college faculty musician, ensuring maximum confidence for the student on the day of the college audition
- Professional, thorough review of music training, academic record, and extra-curricular activities to date
- Orchestrating a simulated college interview with a college admissions officer
- A list of up to 10 colleges that would best serve the musical and personal interests of the student and his or her family, including “match,” “safety,” and “reach” schools
For complete information on this innovative program, check out musicschoolcentral.com/music-college-consulting.
If you are a young musician looking into college music programs, or a family looking for clarity and guidance on the college admissions process, I will most certainly be able to benefit you in achieving your goals.
Additionally, if you are a music teacher, we have a special partnership opportunity for you and your music students. More details at the end of this message.
I couldn’t be more passionate and excited to assist tomorrow’s most promising young musicians get accepted into the college preparing them best for their bright musical futures.
Together, we can direct the musicians of tomorrow to their best education today.
I’ll talk to you soon,